Scaife Protection Services Employment Requirements
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURITY OFFICERS:
As a candidate for this department you are required to possess certain skills and qualifications. This agency will only accept those that have proven themselves to be the best of the best. To be considered for an entry-level position with this department you must possess the below listed minimum qualifications in order to be considered for any position with department:
1) Must be 18yrs of age or older
2) Possess valid Guard Registration card from the State of California
Bureau of Investigative Services
3) NO felony or serious misdemeanor convictions
4) Must possess reliable transportation or be absolutely able to utilize public transportation (Ride share, Bus, Train, etc.) to report for duty
5) Good driving history
6) Ability to work weekends and holidays, and be on-call 24hrs daily
7) Able to clear thorough background process
8) Ability to work in a paramilitary organization and follow rules and regulations of this department.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR SUPERVISOR PERSONNEL:
At times we may hire an individual to perform the duties of supervising personnel. At our discretion we may hire from within first then branch to out side person for this position. Either way, you must meet the same qualifications as for a Security Officer with the below listed additions.
1) Valid State Guard, and Firearms cards (Other permits are also favorable i.e.: Baton, CPR/First Aid, Chemical Agent, etc, etc.)
2) Prior verifiable supervisor experience (If applying from outside the agency)
3) Have at least six (6) months seniority with this agency (If applying from within the agency)
4) Satisfactory passing scores on Supervisors exam and interview.
If you meet the above listed requirements we invite you to submit an application for employment via our on-line application process. Upon completion and successful submission of your application, you will be contacted via email detailing any next steps in your processing up to and including any interview dates.
Any and all questions relating to employment with this agency MUST be submitted via email at email@example.com. Absolutely no employment questions will be answered over the phone, and any attempt at calling will disqualify you from applying!
START APPLICATION PROCESS